We are a family-owned business with a long and successful shipping history of 145 years.
With strong support from our Chairman and board of directors, we take a long-term view of the business and continuously invest in our people, environment and the company. We operate two well-established and highly-regarded brands, Swire Shipping and Swire Projects, and own a large fleet of modern and eco-friendly vessels operated by a team of well-trained crew.
Our team comprises a range of nationalities from over 30 countries, which means that you will get to interact with people across cultures and diverse groups. Our commitment to Zero Harm ensures that you will work in an environment that is safe and secure. We are dedicated to operational excellence with a focus on quality, and strongly believe in building rewarding relationships with our stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and communities.
We tap on your strengths and develop your talent to the fullest extent - embark on a career with us today!
Here at CNCo, we offer:
- A collaborative and supportive workplace; our leaders hold themselves to high professional and ethical standards.
- A challenging and exciting work in an international setting.
- A goal-oriented environment where continuous improvement and business excellence are standard practice.
- The opportunity to make decisions and influence change at any level.
- Access to opportunities for international assignments, rewarding roles and career paths.
- Local and international leadership development programmes to support career growth and development.
- Proactive and personalised development planning opportunities.
- A company-wide reward and recognition programme.
- Recognition of commitment, service and loyalty.
- Health and welfare activities to cater to the well-being of our employees.